One of the best parts about running a small business is welcoming new talent and perspectives to our workshop to help build the Hamilton brand – and we’re currently looking for a Product Specialist to join our team. If this is you, then take a look at the details and get in touch!
The Product Specialist will provide daily support to the Retail and Wholesale Managers in an effort to deliver quality products on time with excellent customer service. This is an ideal opportunity for anyone with an interest in fashion merchandising, wholesale operations, manufacturing, product development and/or entrepreneurship. The position provides the highest level of customer service with a strong emphasis on product knowledge and administrative detail. In addition to being a new face of our company, you will assist the office staff in day-to-day activities and provide opportunities to learn about all aspects of the business, including purchasing, manufacturing, marketing and customer sales (retail and wholesale).
At Hamilton our mission is to provide product quality above all else; to make the world’s finest shirt at every price point we offer. We uphold honesty and fairness in our actions, excellence in our reputation and are proud to be part of something special. At Hamilton we strive to continually improve and to never be satisfied in that pursuit.
On that note, the responsibilities include:
- Perform daily customer service, order processing and administrative activities
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of all merchandise
- Establish and maintain relationships with wholesale accounts
- Set a superior standard of customer service
- Properly execute all relevant QuickBooks functions
- Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
- Maintain an interest in the fashion industry and market trends
- Positive and upbeat attitude at all times
Bachelor’s degree, coupled with a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, attention to detail and the ability to manage projects and deadlines. This position is challenging, but also rewarding. Our office staff is small with a team mentality and we rely heavily on everyone to contribute their expertise and ideas.
• Strong emphasis on product knowledge, customer service, and administrative detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Sincere desire to work with customers
• Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Outlook and Excel
• Flexibility, adaptability and able to work Saturdays
If you–or anyone you know–may be interested, send your résumé and cover letter to Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org.