We are looking for a Retail Selling Specialist to join our team at our Houston workshop! Take a look at the position details below and feel free to get in touch with any inquiries!
The Retail Selling Specialist will perform daily activities of operating a specialty retail store, from achieving sales goals and developing lasting relationships with clients. The position provides the highest level of customer service with a strong emphasis on product and visual presentation. This is an ideal opportunity for anyone with an interest in fashion merchandising, retail management and/or entrepreneurship. In addition to being a new face of our company, you will assist the office staff in day-to-day activities and provide opportunities to learn about all aspects of the business, including purchasing, manufacturing, marketing and customer sales (retail and wholesale).
At Hamilton our mission is to provide product quality above all else; to make the world’s finest shirt at every price point we offer. We uphold honesty and fairness in our actions, excellence in our reputation and are proud to be part of something special. At Hamilton we strive to continually improve and to never be satisfied in that pursuit.
On that note, the responsibilities include:
• Perform daily activities of operating a specialty retail store
• Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of all merchandise
• Obtain and maintain repeat clientele
• Meet personal and store sales goals
• Set the standard of a superior level of customer service
• Properly execute all relevant QuickBooks functions
• Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
• Participate in in-store inventories
• Maintain visual merchandising standards
• Maintain an interest in the fashion industry and market trends
• Positive and upbeat attitude at all times
Bachelor’s degree, coupled with a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, attention to detail and the ability to manage projects and deadlines. This position is challenging, but also rewarding. Our office staff is small with a team mentality and we rely heavily on everyone to contribute their expertise and ideas.
• Sincere desire to work with customers, selling high end men’s clothing
• Strong emphasis on customer service, merchandise and visual presentation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong visual and merchandising skills
• Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Outlook and Excel
• Flexibility, adaptability and able to work Saturdays
If you–or anyone you know–may be interested, send your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.