We’re looking for a talented and enthusiastic Showroom Assistant.
Beyond the quality and fit of our shirts, we’ve long since learned that it’s the people who make all the difference. At Hamilton, we’re exceedingly fortunate to work with such an incredible team of genuine, supportive and professional coworkers, which is why we’re excited to announce that we’re hiring a Showroom Assistant for our Houston workshop and storefront. Check the details below. If you have any questions or are interested in applying, please send your résumé and cover letter to Jaime.
Showroom Assistant Job Description
As the Hamilton Shirts Showroom Assistant, you will serve as the face of our brand. In addition to providing the highest level of customer service both in-store and over the phone, you’ll also develop lasting relationships with our clients—guiding them through our products and services while embodying the friendly, courteous nature of our brand. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to learn about every aspect of our business, including purchasing, manufacturing, marketing and customer sales (including wholesale).
On that note, you will be responsible to:
• Perform daily activities of operating a luxury boutique
• Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of our merchandise and services
• Obtain and maintain repeat clientele
• Assist in meeting store sales goals
• Embody our high standards for superior customer service
• Assist with in-store inventories
• Maintain visual merchandising standards
• Stay informed about the latest market trends in the fashion industry
• Champion a positive and upbeat attitude both internally and externally
Bachelor’s degree, coupled with a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, attention to detail and the ability to manage projects and deadlines. This position is challenging, but also rewarding. Our office staff is small with a team mentality and we rely heavily on everyone to contribute their expertise and ideas.
• Sincere desire to work with customers, retailers and our other partners
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong emphasis on customer service, merchandising and visual presentation
• Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Outlook. Excel and QuickBooks
• Flexibility, adaptability and willingness to work Saturdays
We want to get to know you, so it’s only fair that you should know a bit about us. At Hamilton, our mission is to make the world’s finest shirts at every price point we offer. It’s a bold aspiration, and we’re ok with that. It’s just one way we strive to continually improve our reputation, our products and our culture. We work to be honest, fair and congenial not only to one another, but to our customers and partners. It’s this regard and reverence more than anything else that have separated Hamilton Shirts from the rest for over a century—and we hope that you’ll help us carry on this legacy.
To apply, please send your résumé and cover letter to Jaime.